Thinking about travel makes me feel scared nowadays. Why?

Has traveling become unsafe? or I am just overthinking about it.

Photo by Trinity Kubassek from Pexels


Welcome back to my blog!
I hope you are safe and sound.

This is going to be an interacting blog because we are going to have a little chat here with each other.

Today I was thinking about the current situation which is happening in the world and then I thought about my short term goals for traveling.

I was very much scared just by thinking about travel. As you know there are a lot of coronavirus pandemic cases going on all over the world so I was just worried about how long it will take the situation to recover? 
It's enough now and I wish to get it over asap. A lot of travelers like me are trapped inside their houses and that is good for society because in this way they are contributing to society to become coronavirus free by not going outside and when this is over they will be able to travel again.

My fellow travelers, Tell me how are you spending time nowadays?

I am assuming that you will be self-isolating yourself and would be thinking about how to make the best of your present situation. Do more with fewer things should be our motto.

There are a lot of things that I am doing at this time which keeps me upbeat every day and motivates me to do my work every day.

1)Reading books 
               Photo by Thought Catalog from Pexels

I am reading a lot of books nowadays. Currently, I am reading Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill and a Hindi book called stories of Munshi Premchand. Reading books is my new hobby.

2)Spending time with my guitar
Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels

I like to play guitar very much and now that, I am trapped inside my home with my guitar, it is the best thing ever happened to me.

3)Spending time on Instagram
I am spending some time on Instagram to make my Instagram profile better and well organized.
After college, I had developed an interest in photography. I always wanted to be a photographer so I had started clicking pictures. No matter how good or bad your photographs are, At least you need to start clicking. Currently, I am learning how to click good photographs.


4)Watching my favorite TV shows and movies
Photo by John-Mark Smith from Pexels

These days I have watched a lot of new television shows and movies. There are a lot of good television shows available online for you to watch on popular streaming sites Netflix and amazon prime videos. When you watch a movie or any tv show, you feel like that you are a part of that tv show and you never want to leave them. They become your part of life.

5)Playing online games
Photo by JESHOOTS.com from Pexels

Who does not love to play games? I mean I am not a full-time gamer but yeah I have learned a lot about gaming and got to know about several games and played them. Recently the game for which I am very much addicted is PUBG. Most of you already know about it but do you that there is a full-time career in this too. A lot of players joining esports career by playing this only. Here is a blog link that you can refer to to get to know about Esports News.


I hope this pandemic situation will be over pretty soon and we will be able to travel again.
Right now you have an excellent opportunity to get yourself leveled up in whatever the arts you desired to be.


I hope to meet you in the next blog very soon.
Till then take care!

This is Ankur Awasthi signing off.
Goodbye 🙂

Comments

Popular Posts